Title & Tag Services
A representative may process single transactions through the public customer windows at any time during normal business hours however, we request that you register to Make a Reservation in Line by clicking here.
Additional guidelines are as follows:
- All work must be complete and ready to process when brought into the office.
- Dealer services are not available at limited service branches (AAA and East Tampa).
- If the dealer’s license is revoked, cancelled or suspended, or if an unredeemed dishonored check is outstanding, transactions cannot be processed without prior arrangements and appropriate authorization.
- All title work submitted without a Florida driver license or identification number must be accompanied by a copy of the identification used to verify the applicant’s identity. (DHSMV_TL-01).
- All Florida driver license or identification numbers that cannot be verified in FRVIS will be returned for a copy of the identification used to verify the applicant’s identity.
- Dealers must provide their state assigned PIN as our office is not authorized to keep this information on file.
- Five renewals will count as one transaction.
- Temporary plates will count as one transaction.
- At the discretion of management, towing & storage transactions may require standard drop-off service. A single towing & storage transaction may be processed with a title appointment.
Management reserves the right to make exceptions to these guidelines.